Forum Discussion

c_hixon
Practitioner
8 months ago

Is there a way to suppress a canvas/journey from another canvas in Braze?

We are creating multiple journeys in canvas and we are concerned on frequency as well as overlap. In our previous tool we used, we were able to suppress whole journeys from other journeys. I'm trying to find a way to do something similar in Braze where say if they were to enter X journey, then they should not get Y journey. We want to exclude. We know we can put frequency caps using tags but there's a limit to 10 I believe on those. 

• Selman_Balci , I was just looking at that option. That might be the way we go OR the other option I'm experimenting with is using TAGS --  "Last received from Canvas with tag  X more than 2 weeks ago" . Just needing to make sure all our canvas have tags associated with them. Which is part of our internal process anyways. 

• Hello,

Addition to Lourdesvaldez , you can also set it from target audience - segments - 'Entered Canvas Variation' with Has or Has not option.

Let us know how did it go!

• Could you create a new group using the Audience Path feature to exclude those Canvas users. Here's a  sample version. you could create multiple groups and also have "Everyone Else" just get excluded from the campaign.