Forum Discussion

Ishwar_Patidar
Active Member II
3 months ago

Want to send duplicate email but different user profiles.

Hey Guys, I have a scenario where I need to send multiple emails to the same user email in the same batch but want to keep a separate user profile (different custom attribute values for personalizat...
    2 months ago

Hey Ishwar_Patidar , I'm confused why you a user would need to have multiple, separate user accounts in Braze? A user should only ever have a single (known) user account within a workspace.

I agree with other replies, you will need access to the policy data. Unless you have a CDP, I would recommend using a combination of either:

Custom Attributes (specifically Array of Object (if all data coming via is API) to store policy data) - Ideal if you need to collect, combine/group & store all policy data in Braze

Event properties and/or API trigger properties to give you access to the policy data within Braze. - Ideal if you don't wish to store policy data in Braze and just need the data available in a canvas/campaign. 

If you need to send 1 email for every policy, I'd forget about batching policies (only valid if you wanted multiple policies displayed in the same email/message) and just send the user into a campaign each time a policy is created. Ask your Engineers to ensure a small delay is forced between policy data being sent into Braze for the same user. This would allow a user to enter a campaign, be sent the message (as long as it's not blocked by quite hours etc) and exit the campaign before another quote arrives in Braze for them.