Forum Discussion

Sergitc
3 days ago

IN-APP Inspiration

Good morning, everyone!

In our company, a (fintech startup), we are testing new ways to create INAPPs and different styles (carousel, full image, custom code).

I would like to start a topic where we can share what formats we think work best or where we get our inspiration from.

So, I would like to begin by asking:

How do you find inspiration to create new INAPP formats? What sources do you use?

Best regards to all!

DavidO
    Strategist II

Hey Sergitc

I love the idea sharing concept for this thread!

Quite a fan of custom code here for the flexibility but you can also do heaps of clever things with the Drag & Drop editor and some clever Liquid.

I have a YouTube channel all about unique things to try in Braze which might give you some inspo. About to add a video about building Black Jack in an IAM as well.

Minimum Viable Pizza - YouTube

I've also seen other people get ideas in their head out with custom code using CoPilot / ChatGPT. Might take a few prompts and you need to test it but it's getting pretty good.

Be interested to hear your own favourite formats.

Sergitc

Hi David!

Nice to meet you, and thanks for your reply.

I was checking out your channel, and the video about streaming on Twitch is wild. Thanks for sharing this content!

At the moment, I’m trying out Braze’s drag-and-drop mode, which lets you do a lot of things and different formats without needing to know any code (I’m still learning).

DavidO
    Strategist II

Completely agree. The Drag & Drop editor just keeps getting better and better! Reach out on here with ideas or questions anytime. Everyone would be more than happy to help you build out your ideas.