Forum Discussion

Tai
2 months ago

How can I get AMP approval for my emails?

Hi all! I'm working on getting AMP approval for my company. After fulfilling all the preliminary requirements, I sent an AMP email to their whitelisting addresses.

However, they informed me that my email wasn't approved because it did not have a "text/html" or "text/plain" MIME part that looks similar to the "text/x-amp-html" MIME part.

I can see the text/plain version of the email when I toggle my campaign to a plaintext editor in Braze so I'm unsure about what is missing in the email itself that wouldn't comply with their requirement of having a "text/html" MIME part. 

I've reached out to them and they haven't responded yet so I'm hoping someone on Bonfire can provide guidance for how to get AMP emails approved.

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

mariaa1244
    Active Member II

I think you should following these steps:
    Here’s how you can verify and correct the MIME parts in your email:

1. **Check MIME Parts**: Confirm that your email contains all three parts. In Braze, ensure that the `text/plain` and `text/html` versions are present and not just the `text/x-amp-html` version.
    2. **Ensure Similarity**: The content in the `text/html` part should be a simplified HTML version of your AMP content, and the `text/plain` part should be a plaintext representation of it.
    3. **Email Structure**: Ensure your email structure aligns with AMP guidelines. You can use tools like MIME parsers to inspect the email’s MIME structure.

Correcting these aspects should help meet the approval criteria. If issues persist, review the documentation on AMP email guidelines or seek further assistance from Braze support.