Forum Discussion

nsaxena212
11 months ago

Creating a report to identify campaign delivery (by custom attribute)

Goal: Ensure that anyone who falls under a custom attribute receives an email campaign. I will want the ability to update this report as I receive new Group ID's. 

Example: I want check if those with Group ID 12345 (group id being the custom attribute) received our onboarding email campaign and converted to users. Anytime we receive a Group ID-we send out the onboarding email campaign. 

We need to know: 

1. How many people have that group ID 

2. How many received the onboarding email campaign

3. If any have loyalty #'s 

4. How many converted to users

Report  (Use Case): 

Create a report so that I can continue to update the Group ID.

5 Replies

• SangK Hi Sang! I attended your Braze trainings and was wondering if you may be able to help with this question that I had? 

SangK
    Braze Employee

Hi! One thing you can do is build reports in the Analytics section of the homepage. To find out more about reports, you can check out these links: 

https://www.braze.com/docs/user_guide/data_and_analytics/reporting/reports_overview/?tab=campaign%20analytics

and 

https://www.braze.com/docs/user_guide/data_and_analytics/reporting

if you're still having issues with getting the report you want to create, you can reach out to your CSM for some assistance as well.

• Hi nsaxena212 ! The Segment analytics could possibly work well here. To clarify, your goal is to both make sure that anyone who receives this group ID custom attribute receives the onboarding email campaign but also you want to be able to create a report of these users, correct? 

Generating a report may be a bit tricky, but Braze could potentially show some metrics that's helpful for you. I'm happy to take a look. I'll keep you posted. 

• Hi nsaxena212 , 

So this setting below could actually be what you're looking for here. Here's the documentation page. The only thing is that I'm a bit unsure where you can find custom event tracking, as I think the information in the documentation under "Custom events over time" section may be outdated bc Data Setting -->  Custom Events doesn't seem to be the right place. MaggieBrennan 

Hope this is a good first step!