cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does a Feature Flag take to roll-out?

darrengates
Active Member II

I have a feature flag called "location-finder-promo" which I published about 30 minutes ago. It seems like the properties and "enabled" states are not coming through, even though this is rolled out to 100% of users. I'm wondering if there is some sort of cache clearing to do, or roll-out time that I have to wait for.

Also... I created a feature flag a few days ago, which I am able to load in my front-end javascript, but then I archived it... but I still see it in my front-end despite refreshing and cache clearing.... I'm wondering if this is the same issue, i.e., some sort of Braze cache that needs to clear, or very long roll-out time.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 10.54.10 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-01-30 at 10.54.40 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-01-30 at 10.54.53 AM.png

1 REPLY 1

MaggieBrennan
Community Manager

@darrengates Here's an answer I got from one of our PM's here: You should double check the segment is correct, and otherwise know that FF's are refreshed at session start automatically, otherwise you need to refresh feature flags manually mid-session to get updates.

https://www.braze.com/docs/developer_guide/platform_wide/feature_flags/faq/#refresh-frequency