Forum Discussion

bsz87
2 years ago

Intelligent Channel and Timing

Is there a way to create a segment with all users I can expect to have an option for either? 

I need to provide a size of how many users could we target with either functionality but had no luck trying to create an audience for it...I have not seen any filters regarding this in segmentation but wanted to make sure I am not missing anything..

Thanks for your help!

ashleyatbraze
    Community Manager

For Intelligent Timing, you can create a shell campaign that targets all users and then use the Intelligent Timing preview functionality to get a current estimate of how many people have a preferred time. 

DavidO
    Strategist II

Hi bsz87 

Welcome! đź‘‹

Intelligent Channel and Timing to my knowledge are built on machine learning algorithms. This means it would be difficult to accurately create segments for these ahead of time as the canvas would be 'learning' and adapting based on user entry and flow. I guess it could make estimates for a segment which is something I believe Predictive Churn will start doing.

Would you be able to explain what end goal you are trying to achieve and we might be able to help you get there in a different way?

• Though it's easier to ask my question here in this thread. Hope all of you are keeping well in the new year. If I want to know what "intelligent time" was best applied for comms sent from a specific canvas: Can i achieve this t by creating a campaign and in the 'Target audience' selecting the specific canvas of interest and select 'intelligent timing' option. I was able to view a chart with the time distribution when I clicked on Preview.  Is that it or is there a better way to do this?

Regards
    Raj 

ashleyatbraze DavidO