Forum Discussion

drewglickman
11 months ago

B2B & B2C with multiple data sources

I am looking for anyone with a similar use case. We are primarily B2B (our Partners) but we do have some use cases where we also need to communicate B2C (these are not OUR customers but the customers of our Partners). 

We currently have two separate workspaces for these use cases, but I'd love to see how someone else has this set up. 

3 Replies

• Hi drewglickman ! While I was a Braze CSM, I worked with 100+ teams with various setup, so I'm happy to share any insight. I think your approach is most likely the way to go; separate workspaces when you need to keep the user base separate. 

I will say, these types of use cases are definitely not in the majority, so I think Braze customers are still figuring out the best practices in these directions. However, happy to chat more and learn more about your situation and limitations! https://calendly.com/d/3c7-9z6-6g8/30min

• I have a few clients that also have this "Many-to-One" data relational model.  The best approach is as you mentioned to create a separate workspace / app group for each grouping and have them all be connected via some unique identifier.  I.e. Partner ID = 1234 and all of the B2C users have a custom attribute linking them to that partner.   Happy to jump on a call and show you some examples if that will help.