cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I'm Joseph

Joseph_C
Practitioner II

Great to meet you! I've been in Lifecycle Marketing for about 9 years, mostly on the strategy side. My last role was at a startup where I was hands on in Braze. I'm happy to help out where I can, I LOVE trying cool things in Braze! 

🗺 Where I'm from +🏠Where I live now: Pleasanton, California. I live in the San francisco Bay area, about 40 minutes east of San Francisco.

💼What I do now: Lifecycle Marketing, Growth, etc. I build strategies that increase user retention and lifetime value. 

😍A brand I admire: I've recently been using Ebay (trying to find cheaper toys), and have come to admire*  their notifications and the various types of communications they send. The infrastructure and datapoints they've set up to facilitate all of their notifications must be impressive.

🌎Favorite trip I've ever taken: O'ahu Hawaii. Amazing food, so many great restaurants and cuisines. I really enjoy swimming and hiking... really just the perfect place. We went last year with my in laws when our son turned one, so it was also a very memorable trip getting to spend time together. 

3 REPLIES 3

EmilyCalderon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Bonfire, Joseph! My best friend is from Pleasanton so I've been so lucky to spend some lovely time out there. ☀️

MaggieBrennan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Joseph_C!

eakinsey
Community Manager
Community Manager

East Bay is the best bay 😄 I'm nearby, just over the hill from you. Welcome to Bonfire, @Joseph_C!