Forum Discussion

AK
Active Member II
2 years ago

Meet & Greet! AK @ Digioh

Hey Everyone!  Allison here (or "AK" as many call me), Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer at Digioh - a Braze Alloys partner that focuses on global, dynamic omni-channel preference centers, landing pages, quizzes, and acquisition forms.  I've spent almost 11 years working in Marketing, and working with marketers, and really LOVE helping people solve critical business challenges via the combined approach of people, process and (lastly) platforms! 

๐Ÿ—บWhere I'm from:  Atlanta, Georgia -----home of Coke, Chick-fil-A, Home Depot, Newell Brands, and MUCH more!  ๐ŸŽ‡

๐ŸŒŽWhere I live now: Same Place!  ATLANTA!  

๐Ÿ“ฒWhat I do now:  Lead Marketing, Sales, Partnerships & Integrations @ Digioh ๐ŸŽ›

๐Ÿ† A brand I admire:  Wow, this is a tough one.  I honestly love Trafalgar.  My girls are old enough to travel really anywhere in the world now, and I love their curated trips, itineraries and the way in which their nurture series flows with engaging content.  โœˆ๏ธ

๐ŸŒŒFavorite trip I've ever taken:   Can I answer this in January?!?  We are going to Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช over the holidays for two weeks!  I cannot wait!!

Sincerely looking forward to connecting, learning together, and creating magical marketing moments together too!  ๐ŸŽ‰

Cheers!
AK

7 Replies

Irving
    Active Member II

Great point about Trafalgar's nurture series! Welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

AK
      Active Member II

Thanks Irving!!  Always love a good nurture series based upon data I've given + data that's inferred based upon intent too!   Have a fantastic day! 

• Welcome, Allison! So great to see you here. You may not remember me but I remember you! We met in 2017 in Santa Monica for an event and suggested that I connect with your team. At the time, a career in SaaS was not on my radar so thank you for planting the seed. I've been at Braze for the last 4.5 years and it's been the most fulfilling experience. Love how the universe has brought us together. Wishing you a warm and happy holiday! 

EmilyCalderon
    Community Manager

Welcome, AK! So jealous of your trip to Ireland, hope it is everything!! ๐Ÿ˜

AK
      Active Member II

Thanks Emily!  I'll be sure to post pictures (if that's allowed)! 

AK
      Active Member II

Thanks Maggie!  Will post pics if allowed!   Looking forward to networking more and learning from this community!