Forum Discussion

SophiaJaye
2 years ago

Simple Surveys in-app message

Hi all! Wondering if anyone knew if its possible to have multiple questions consecutively in an in-app simple survey?

5 Replies

• Hi Sophia! You can't build a consecutive, multiple-question IAM directly from the dashboard. However, I know there are ways to have one IAM trigger another IAM, and you could possibly create a workaround using the custom HTML IAMs. I believe the process is to log a custom event using Javascript; it may require some developer resources. 

Best of luck!

Allan

Elías
    Active Member II

What I do is to use an inapp with a link to a typeform oppened as webview.

Then I use zapier to take the answers from the form and log a Segment event (or Braze event)

DaveSachs
    Active Member II

Custom HTML in-apps have worked for me here (+1 to Allan), though that will require some dev help, of course.

Elías
      Active Member II

Dave, do you have any example? I'm interest

• Hi everyone, I am just reading this. I am the product owner of B.Layer. With B.Layer you have the option of building multiscreen in-app messages and surveys easily. And you don't need an SDK integration or HTML knowledge.  Feel free to try it out 🙂

You can also reach out to me with any questions. I am working with a lot of clients and lately created a scratch card as well as countdown messages as well. Happy to help 🙂