Forum Discussion

Larissa
2 months ago

HELP NEEDED: Problem Conecting WhatsApp Account With Braze

I am in the process of implementing the Braze platform in my company and we are currently setting up WhatsApp. I tried to follow the documentation available at Braze (https://www.braze.com/docs/user_guide/message_building_by_channel/whatsapp/overview), however, I am having a unique problem that is outside of what is foreseen in the documentation. When I try to assign the "whatsapp accounts" asset in the meta for business partner area to Braze, the option simply doesn't appear and when I try to configure it through Braze it directs me to create a new account and get a new number instead of show me the account options that already exist in my whatsapp manager by meta: 

The problem is that I already have an account with a whatsapp number just waiting to be conected with Braze. This account already has a partner but according to documentation online, one whatsapp account can have more than one business partner: 

Gabriele

We had to request two phone numbers to setup two workspaces.

I don’t understand from your question if this WhatsApp account you talked about is setup in another environment.