cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Capture Form for Web

arella
Practitioner

Hi, Braze hive mind!

My team is looking for a way to set up a simple web form on our website for users to sign up to receive marketing emails from our brand. We would like for these names/emails to be sent directly to Braze and merged with our larger list of app users. We do not have the Braze web API set up at this time, and we do not require users to log in to use our website. Basically, we just need a way for these internet users to sign up for our email list with a web capture form that can automatically add them into our Braze base. We recently transitioned our email activity to Braze from Mailchimp, where we had a form like this setup, but I am having trouble finding a way to do this with Braze as the platform appears to be more compatible for mobile apps where the Braze SDK is implemented. So far, I have just been downloading the new signups from Mailchimp on a regular basis and manually uploading them as CSVs to Braze. 

Appreciate any advice!

1 REPLY 1

AllanHeo
Strategist

Hi Arella,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to send the In-Browser Message Email Capture Forms without having the Braze SDK integrated. You mentioned you "do not have the Braze web API set up at this time" which is different than having the SDK integrated; can you please confirm? 

I will say the Email Capture form isn't as straightforward on Braze as it is on Mailchimp; however, if your team has a Zapier account or is willing to purchase a Zapier subscription, I can definitely provide some guidance on how to get this setup. Zapier is an automation tool that will definitely make this process easier. 

Let me know if you have additional questions!