cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello World. I'm David from Clipchamp @ Microsoft!

DavidO
Strategist

Hi all,

Not new to Braze (love it) but have finally moved into the new home of Bonfire. Nice to meet you all. 👋

DavidO_0-1681786455715.png Where: Melbourne, Australia. We have the best coffee, don't even try and argue.

DavidO_2-1681786455715.png Work: Lifecycle Marketing Manager for the amazing Clipchamp video editing software team at Microsoft. It's a rad place. We are in an interesting position as Braze is not widely used so we are keen to show everyone just how great it is!

DavidO_3-1681786455716.png Brands: Hmm... brands I admire is a tough one but right now I'm going to say Scrimba. The most innovative and upbeat place to learn front end development and coding. Worth a look if you want to get deeper into HTML, CSS and JS on Braze.

DavidO_4-1681786455716.pngTravel: Can't say I have a favorite, as I love 'the journey' to anywhere but I travelled on a speaking tour about probiotics with a Chinese popstar/influencer once, played at crazy pool party with my old pop-rock band in Perth, Australia and have ridden a BMX into the Murray River. Those are all great memories. 😂

Great to meet you all! Always open to conversations, keen to learn and keen to share.
✌️

1 REPLY 1

EmilyCalderon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey David! Thanks for joining us here - welcome!! 👋