cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Grubhub Team AMA

MaggieBrennan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Grubhub team! Thanks for hosting the AMA today. Can you all introduce yourself and tell us a little more about what you do at Grubhub and which team you’re a part of?

6 REPLIES 6

lowen
Practitioner

I’m Leslie and I am a coordinator on the Restaurant CRM & Retention team at Grubhub. I’ve been at Grubhub for a year and a half now working out of the Chicago office. This is my first job post graduation but I have experience interning at smaller B2B tech startups throughout college. My role at Grubhub has allowed me to dive deep into the world of CRM via managing our marketing deployment platforms!

dterzopoulos
Active Member II

Hi, I’m David! I lead the Product Marketing and Retention teams at Grubhub. I have been at Grubhub for a little over half a year, and previously was at our sister company in the UK, Just Eat, for half a decade. I pride myself on the variety of experiences my career has enabled me to obtain in a diverse range of business, including shipping, print publishing (magazines), and founding and selling a startup.

khuang
Active Member II

My name is Katlyn and I am a Manager on the Restaurant CRM & Retention team at Grubhub. I’ve been at Grubhub for over a year. Previously I was at LinkedIn, marketing to startups within their advertising business. I started my career on the agency side, where I supported experience strategy for Samsung’s B2B e-commerce site. Marketing to restaurants was a natural transition for me, since most of my previous experience has been centered around B2B sales and retention cycles!

fburnson

What types of messages/automations/campaigns have been the most effective from a retention perspective on the restaurant side?