Event banner

Ask Me Anything: Braze Data Platform

Event Ended
Tuesday, Aug 06, 2024, 10:00 AM PDT
Hybrid

Event details

Join us for our next Ask Me Anything on the Braze Data Platform on Tuesday, August 6 at 10am PT/1pm ET.

You'll get the unique opportunity to ask questions to John Heywood, Director of Product Marketing at Braze. John oversees product marketing for data products and partner integrations at Braze, including the newly launched Braze Data Platform.

In this session, John will answer your questions about Braze and our partner ecosystem, with a specific focus on how you can maximize the value of your data to deliver personalized and relevant customer engagement at scale. You'll also have the opportunity to learn more about Data Unification, Data Activation, and Data Distribution through Braze in this text-based event. The Braze Data Platform helps marketers and technical teams integrate Braze with other technologies, derive insights, and take action across the entire data lifecycle—without sacrificing flexibility, interoperability, or modularity. 

You can pre-submit your questions here or join us live and drop your question directly in the Ask Me Anything Board from 1-2pm ET on Tuesday. 

MaggieBrennan
Updated 2 months ago
      MaggieBrennan
      Community Manager

Hi Laura! All of the questions and answers for this AMA will live in the Ask Me Anything board once the event wraps. Is there a specific question you wanted to make sure we got John to cover? 

LaraDonnelly
        New Member III

Hi MaggieBrennan - I just won't be able to make it because it's an unsuitable time I'm in Brisbane, Australia. I didn't want to miss out on the the presentation though so was hoping it would be recorded so I could watch it at a more suitable time.

Date and Time
Aug 6, 202410:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT