Forum Discussion

TedScott
Practitioner II
2 months ago

Hi, Ted here...

Nice to meet you.

For the last 4+ years I have been the Technical CRM manager for the Corsair group of companies working here in the San Francisco bay area.

Onboarding just after Covid sent everyone home for "a few weeks", its been quite the experience.

My Braze journey started right around 3 years ago with the search for an engagement platform to replace Bronto, Klaviyo, Sendinblue, Mailchimp, and Attentive (for SMS), and also readily integrate with Corsair's CDP mParticle (an entirely different journey which had started the year prior).

Fast forward, and Corsair, Drop, Elgato, Gamer Sensei, Origin PC, and Scuf Gaming have been successfully operating on a Martech stack with Braze, mParticle and Snowflake at its core, giving them the capabilities to carry them into the future for years to come.

Last week, my journey may have ended with Corsair (along with ~100 coworkers), but I am sure Braze will continue to be part of my processional life for many years to come.

Ted Scott
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tedscott

DavidO
    Strategist II

Welcome TedScott

It's been a tough 12 months for the gaming industry, sad to see Corsair and Elgato (love them!) getting hit as well. Hope you find lots of value here.

TedScott
      Practitioner II

It has indeed, in-between new GPU, GPU and Game releases. 

Thank you

eakinsey
    Community Manager

Welcome TedScott! Glad to have you here in Bonfire, and to hear about your experience with Braze, though sorry to hear about the end of your journey at Corsair. I hope that you're able to find something to put those Braze skills to work soon!

MaggieBrennan
    Community Manager

Welcome Ted! Wherever you land next is going to be lucky to have you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way as you search for what's next.