Forum Discussion

Irving
Active Member II
2 years ago

Hi Braze Bonfire fam πŸ‘πŸ» I'm Irving!

Hi Everyone! Irving here. I'm a creative agency owner over at Irving Torres Branding & Marketing. We've developed some exciting brands, operate Braze for several clients, and are also currently launching a few new products, such as Copy Avocado. We'll be leveraging the use of OpenAi's new GPT-3.5  (I know you've heard of Chat GPT!).  A lot of exciting things in the works. It's wonderful to meet all of you and learn more about how you are using Braze!
πŸ—Ί 
Where I'm from:
San Diego, CA 🏝️

🏠Where I live now: I've bounced between Los Angeles / San Diego but landed back in beautiful San Diego. 

πŸ’ΌWhat I do now:  Creative agency owner. Maker. Tinkerer.

😍A brand I admire: This one is a hard one. I have to say that right now, it's SendLane because of the impressive customer journeys they have in place (both email and SMS). We actually incorporate a lot of their best practices into the canvases we build out in Braze (but shhh... don't tell anyone!). 

🌎Favorite trip I've ever taken: It has to be NYC last winter. For us west-coasters, it's simply magical to be in Manhattan during the holidays. 

MaggieBrennan
    Community Manager

Welcome, Irving! Love San Diego and I totally agree that Manhattan during the holidays is magical (though I may be biased living here now). Great to have you here! πŸ˜Š

Irving
      Active Member II

It is totally magical! Thanks for the warm welcome!