cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAM without using HTML?

MaggieBrennan
Community Manager

Is there a way to create an IAM without having to use HTML or another template?

3 REPLIES 3

ashleyatbraze
Braze Employee

You can use a variety of pre-built templates available in Braze. And, as of our Fall Release, you can now take advantage of our Drag and Drop Editor for In-App and In-Browser messages! See how @Leif at Surfline tested out this new feature to announce Surfline’s new ecommerce store to users on web and app...with great results. 

More context here :

• Easily create and customize in-app messages with the new Drag & Drop In-App Message Editor. Creating truly extraordinary in-app and in-browser messages used to require extensive experience with HTML, but that’s no longer the case—thanks to the new Drag & Drop In-App Message Editor in Braze. Now, you can easily build custom in-app and in-browser messages with drag and drop building blocks and a suite of no-code styling options, including the ability to upload custom fonts.

pedram
Active Member II

Hi Maggie! The better part of the IAM I created did not require HTML. I tend to use what Braze already offers, because they are also tracked by default. Of course, some clients want more advanced stuff and different looks. But that's another story. 

Annika_Dunaway

Hi 🙂 I am the B.Layer product owner and we are a braze technology partner. With B.Layer you can build different kinds of in-app messages like surveys, sliders, video messages etc without an SDK integration or HTML knowledge. Feel free to check it out. 

I am also happy to help any time 🙂 I built different messages for my clients, like scratch cards and countdown messages. You can just copy the HTML into braze and voila, it works 🙂