cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaggieBrennan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you to all of you who joined us in person and online at Forge 2023! I am still buzzing from meeting so many new people in person. It was special to reconnect with folks in the Bonfire community whose faces I’ve seen online for years. 

For those of you who were not able to join us, we have a great recap of the themes covered at Forge in this blog post here and I’ll be sharing some more recordings from sessions On Demand in the coming weeks. 

We brought together more than 70 speakers across a variety of industries to discuss what’s possible when technology goes right. It was inspiring to see so many innovators at such impressive brands like Disney, McDonald’s, Intuit, the NBA, Grindr, and more on stage. 

We had a full Community Lounge area where folks were able to join this amazing digital community, grab a Bonfire pin for their conference lanyard, leave a G2 review, and learn more about our new Braze Customer Champions program

The Braze Community Team was stationed next to our friends on the Braze Learning team who hosted certifications, live training, and kept guests caffeinated at the Braze Learning café. 

We want to send a special shout out to Accenture, for achieving the distinguished title of the Most Certified Company at Forge! 

Accenture's commitment to Braze mastery and continuous learning, as evidenced by their 92 certifications as a company, is truly commendable and sets a high standard for others to follow. Thank you for being leaders in the Braze Learning and Bonfire communities! Bravo, Accenture!

Are you curious about Braze Certification? Check out Certification on Braze Learning to learn more. 

A huge thank you to all of our customer speakers, partners, and members of the Braze community who showed up for two days of inspiring content, learning, and conversation last week. We are already excited for Forge 2024!