Forum Discussion

geena_wakeley
10 hours ago

Experienced Braze user looking for new role

๐Ÿ‘‹ Hello! My name is a Geena and I am looking for a new role (Lifecycle Marketing, Retention Marketing, Marketing Ops, CRM). I was recently impacted by company wide layoffs.

๐Ÿ’ป Iโ€™ve been using Braze for 4 years and am well versed in Liquid Logic and Connected Content to power some really cool dynamic & personalized campaigns and canvases.

๐ŸŽธ Mostly recently, I worked for a marketplace with hundred thousands of SKUS, developing strategy, building, deploying and optimizing personalized & dynamic multi-channel lifecycle campaigns surfacing relevant items & reengaging users through email, push and in-app comms.

A few favorite Braze accomplishments:

• Building a personalized Welcome Series canvas utilizing using Liquid Logic and Audience Paths driving an increase in key onsite behaviors.
  • Optimizing API triggered & behavioral triggered comms through design experimentation, updated technical strategy
  • Using Connected Content to dynamically populate relevant items in email
  • Developing the foundations & guidelines for our push notifications strategy
  • Educating cross-team collaborators on whatโ€™s possible in Braze, helping unlock new campaign ideas & ways to personalize.
  • Speaking at 2024 Braze Sales Kickoff to share my expertise!

You can find me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/geenawakeley

Please reach out if you know of any opportunities!

Thank you!

No RepliesBe the first to reply