cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Who uses a loyalty program?

Jacob

Hi all, I'm wondering if any users here have implemented a customer loyalty program that uses Braze for orchestrating the messages. My company is an online retailer looking to create our first program from scratch and would be grateful for the opportunity to talk to someone who was directly involved in the implementation and/or management about their experience. We're eager for insights into what goes into building a successful one and some of the key challenges and pitfalls to avoid. Thank you so much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnneSchultheis
Practitioner II

Hey Jacob! We send all messaging for our loyalty program thru Braze, while the offer management portion runs thru an offer management tool. I'd be happy to set up a meeting - my email is: anne.schultheis@dutchbros.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AnneSchultheis
Practitioner II

Hey Jacob! We send all messaging for our loyalty program thru Braze, while the offer management portion runs thru an offer management tool. I'd be happy to set up a meeting - my email is: anne.schultheis@dutchbros.com

Jacob

Hi Anne! Thanks so much for responding and tremendously appreciate the offer to chat further about your loyalty program --it sounds like it could be a great analogue for us, including how you use Braze with an offer management tool. I'll reach out via my work email (jpowell@wine.com) to arrange a meeting.

julia_gaj
Practitioner

Hi Jacob! I'm a bit late to the party โ€“ but feel free to connect with me (julia.gaj@voucherify.io) if you are looking for a loyalty & offer management partner that works nicely with Braze ๐Ÿ™‚