cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I miss the Braze slack community

isabellelabadie
Practitioner II

I'm really sad the Braze Slack community was disbanded. Getting ideas or help in Bonfire is very difficult, it seems like the audience is less engaged or the entire Slack community didn't move over. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eakinsey
Community Manager
Hi all! A quick update on this discussion.
  • We've moved the post from The Connection Lounge to The Forum.
  • We hear your feedback, and we are appreciative of it. We don't currently have any plans to move back to Slack for our community platform, but we'd love to learn more about how to make this platform a better experience for everyone.
  • This thread is now closed to replies. We appreciate your candor and encourage you to send additional feedback about improving the Bonfire experience to one of the Bonfire Community Managers: @eakinsey , @MaggieBrennan, or @EmilyCalderon  via private message, or send an email to community@braze.com.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

I've sent you an invite which is pending with their admins. Here is a link to apply: https://email.geeks.chat/

daphne

I agree with you.  I think Slack was easier because it was on our desktops and telephones.  

eakinsey
Community Manager

Hi @daphne@MaggieBrennan and I would love to chat with you about ways that we can improve the experience in the new community platform. If you are up for a chat, please let us know and we'll get in touch to put something on the calendar.  

eakinsey
Community Manager
Hi all! A quick update on this discussion.
  • We've moved the post from The Connection Lounge to The Forum.
  • We hear your feedback, and we are appreciative of it. We don't currently have any plans to move back to Slack for our community platform, but we'd love to learn more about how to make this platform a better experience for everyone.
  • This thread is now closed to replies. We appreciate your candor and encourage you to send additional feedback about improving the Bonfire experience to one of the Bonfire Community Managers: @eakinsey , @MaggieBrennan, or @EmilyCalderon  via private message, or send an email to community@braze.com.