cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Braze & Non-Frequent Purchase Companies

jovanakovac
Active Member II

Hi guys! I'm Jovana from Welcome Pickups - we are a travel transport company working on airport transfers, sightseeing rides and more. We have a few great campaigns running on Braze, but I was wondering if anyone in the community has experience working in a company with non-frequent purchases and how they've found it best to utilize Braze. 

4 REPLIES 4

AllanHeo
Strategist II

Hi Jovana, nice to meet you! I'd love to learn a bit more; are you facing any particular difficulties or limitations due to the non-frequent nature of your business? 

I would still suggest using Braze Purchase Events to log revenue so you can start building LTV on each user profile. Hopefully, there's fewer complications as your purchases aren't as frequent as you mentioned, but logging revenue could open up some options for your future campaign targeting. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Of course, we are using purchase events and logging revenue. We are actively running 3-4 campaigns. Mainly as audience sync and also campaigns during the travel period + cart abandonment. 

To answer your questions, the difficulties we are facing is what kind of campaigns and canvases we can run post purchase without spamming our travellers - while at the same time trying to push for more trips. 

Theresa
Practitioner II

Hi there! We only have one purchase option, an annual membership. We are subscription based, so I understand it's a bit different, but we do use Braze a lot for inspirational content. We are a disc golf app, so we send out top wishlisted courses, great courses near them, etc. No direct call to action, just getting them to think about disc golf and maybe decide to play a round/take a disc golf trip in the future. Sounds like that'd work for your topics at hand!

Yeah that is an awesome idea! Did you notice retention increasing due to your inspirational content?