Forum Discussion

SorabhBhatia
Active Member II
7 months ago

Learning Braze

Hi Everyone, 

I am new to Braze and start learning through Documentation that has been provided by Braze. I was trying to get into some courses for campaign and Canvas flow creation steps and exploration. Can someone help me with how to get started with courses access as I am not a premium user to Braze but want to get certified first and then deep dive in to more.  Thanks

• Welcome SorabhBhatia 👋 

You can only access the official Braze Learning paths if you have a Braze login. It sounds like you may not have Braze but are keen to learn it? The docs are actually awesome and a great place to start, you've done good.

The other place I always recommended if you'd like to get a good crash course into Braze is @AllanHeo's YouTube channel. He covers a lot of different aspects. Browse through or search for certain topics you want to learn about.
    For Now Marketing - YouTube

And you are always welcome ask all the questions you want on this forum.

I hope this helps. 😊

• Hi SorabhBhatia! Ditto to what David shared above. 😁

As David mentioned, Braze Learning is currently a gated experience, so you need Braze dashboard access/login to go through most of the learnings. The exception to this is Foundations for Everyone, which is open to all and does not require a login. Braze Certification exams are open to anyone and are ungated, of course with the caveat that you can't access the related content for any exam other than the Practitioner Exam (if you are not a customer).

7 Replies

DavidO
    Strategist II

Welcome SorabhBhatia 👋 

You can only access the official Braze Learning paths if you have a Braze login. It sounds like you may not have Braze but are keen to learn it? The docs are actually awesome and a great place to start, you've done good.

The other place I always recommended if you'd like to get a good crash course into Braze is @AllanHeo's YouTube channel. He covers a lot of different aspects. Browse through or search for certain topics you want to learn about.
    For Now Marketing - YouTube

And you are always welcome ask all the questions you want on this forum.

I hope this helps. 😊

EmilyCalderon
    Community Manager

Hi SorabhBhatia! Ditto to what David shared above. 😁

As David mentioned, Braze Learning is currently a gated experience, so you need Braze dashboard access/login to go through most of the learnings. The exception to this is Foundations for Everyone, which is open to all and does not require a login. Braze Certification exams are open to anyone and are ungated, of course with the caveat that you can't access the related content for any exam other than the Practitioner Exam (if you are not a customer).