cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Test

Louis

Hi All,

We run several campaigns that have weekly content (e.g. newsletter)

Looking to run some analysis on the users that are most loyal to these campaigns by extracting a list of users who have opened >20 of these weekly newsletters in the last year.

So far I'm struggling to build a segment or a query that could produce an output for this - does anyone have ideas?

All campaigns are tagged so ideally I'd query as follows:

'Select all users that have opened email from campaign with tag "target" >20 times in the past 12 months.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2

Kevin_Rosales
Active Member II

Hi Louis,

Not sure if this is helpful but I think the answer to your question is no. But I do have suggestions on how you could set this up differently going forward to get what you need:

1) Set up a custom attribute that will count the number of times a user opens one of your emails and this can then be used as one of your filters when creating a segment 

2) Set up a blank webhook to trigger whenever an action such as opens an email is completed. After each newsletter send, you can then start counting the number of times a user receives this webhook.

I'm sure the rest of the community will have far better responses than me but just wanted to share what I would look to do next. 

Thanks, 

AllanHeo
Strategist II

I agree with Kevin's suggestions; I think those will be your best options for this use case. 

To throw another suggestion: is there a different action, besides email open, that your most engaged newsletter recipients are likely to trigger frequently? I always try to stay away from email opens/clicks, especially with machine opens/clicks becoming more relevant. It would also capture a much stronger audience.