cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we target email engagement data by date / timeframe?

Matt_Siggins

Hi all,

As per example below, how is it possible for us to target standard email engagement data by date or timeframe?

Screenshot 2023-07-26 140053.png

Below are two use-case examples we'd like to do that the query build functionality in Segments doesn't appear to allow.

E.g. 1 - Users who have clicked on Campaign 'Newsletter' in the last 12 months
E.g. 2 - User who clicked on the Campaign 'Newsletter' between 1st January 2023 and 1st June 2023

These examples seem like fairly straightforward queries we'd expect to build, but we can't see the functioanlity exists.

Is anyone able to advise? Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

AllanHeo
Strategist

Hi Matt,

Unfortunately, I don't believe there's a way to target the users within a timeframe just by using the Braze filters. There is another filter called "Last Engaged With Message" which will look for users who clicked ANY email, which is a little too broad for your use case. 

I will say this: I do think this is definitely possible using the Segment Extensions SQL editor.  There's a table called USERS_MESSAGES_EMAIL_CLICK_SHARED where you should be able to filter by time and campaign ID. 

I'm happy to give the SQL code a try if I get a chance later, but wanted to propose this idea to you first! 

Best,

Allan

Hi Allan,

Thanks for the response - that would be amazing if you could. We've been struggling to find a solution otherwise!

Thanks,
Matt