cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Calling All Community Members: Your Expertise Needed to Solve This Analytics Mystery!

Sun

Greetings, Braze Community!

I'm new to this forum, fresh to Braze, though no stranger to CRM ๐Ÿ™‚. While transitioning from Klaviyo, I'm currently facing a learning curve with Braze. Nevertheless, I'm truly enjoying the platform due to its rich feature set.

My inquiry pertains to Analytics. I'm seeking a solution to identify the products customers have purchased from a recent email campaign. I've noticed there are 43 conversions, but unfortunately, I can't discern the specific product names. I've attempted to construct segments and even exported user details, yet the purchased products remain elusive. I'm aware that I can manually inspect each profile to determine the purchased product, but this becomes unmanageable when dealing with thousands of conversions.

Additionally, I explored Segment Insights, but it only presents revenue information without detailing the actual purchases.

Could someone kindly offer guidance on this matter? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Arso
Practitioner III

Hi! I don't believe that there's an automated way to do this in Braze. Klaviyo's a bit different in that regard, as it allows you to look at products within the platform, whereas Braze puts more focus on integrating with analytics platforms where you could do this and more. 

If you really want to have this data visible in Braze, I'd suggest setting up a webhook that's posting product information (from the purchase event) to each user profile in the form of an array or nested custom attributes. You'd still have to export in order to look at the products for all users. (Disclaimer: this will count towards your data points usage)

The proper way to do this would be to take advantage of the currents integrations and send the data elsewhere. Amplitude is great for product analytics (product as in your app or website) and it gives you multiple different views with as many dimensions as you want; plus a great attribution system. 

Looker is also great for this type of analysis as it can surface your entire database and marry Braze campaign data to the rest of your ad platforms and all user/order data. If you install the out-of-the-box Braze Looker Blocks, you don't need to worry about building dashboards and reports manually.