cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experienced Digital Marketing Leader Seeking Senior Role or Interim Projects

carlosgil

Hi everyone! I'm Carlos Gil, a seasoned digital marketing professional with over 15 years of experience working with top-tier enterprise brands like LinkedIn, BMC Software, and Winn-Dixie, where I led social media marketing initiatives. I've also consulted for brands such as DocuSign, Western Union, and Hertz, specializing in employee advocacy, influencer marketing, content marketing, and community building. My forte is crafting impactful organic marketing strategies that help brands stand out digitally.

I'm currently seeking a senior-level role (Director/VP level) but am also open to interim, project-based work, especially in situations like maternity leave cover or temporary role fills. Proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sprinklr, I excel in working with agency teams and internal stakeholders. My ability to report and communicate effectively with C-level executives is one of my key strengths.

If you or someone in your network could benefit from my expertise, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm always open to new connections and opportunities. Thanks for your support!

Interested in connecting? Click here to join me on LinkedIn. Looking forward to networking with you!

0 REPLIES 0