Forum Discussion

pdwhite19
2 years ago

B2C Strategic partners + Braze expertise

Hi all.  We are looking to refresh our B2C growth arm of the business and looking for an external partner that may be able to help us drive the strategy.  Any recommendations of full service agencies specializing in B2C growth that also have Braze expertise?

4 Replies

Kevin_Rosales
    Active Member II

Hi pdwhite19 how's your search going? Did you manage to find an agency/partner? We're currently working with https://miltton.com/ and I couldn't recommend them enough. We started working with them just under 10months ago to work on a specific project but we've just extended our partnership with them to now support us on driving our strategy. Happy to help with any questions you may have ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks Kevin.  We have not committed to an agency yet but are looking to do so this month.  I've looked at their website and I guess my main question is around cost.  We are looking to have someone maintain our Braze services from a "keep the lights on perspective" for under 25K per month.  We would also need help with growth strategy but that would be a bolt on to the services we need immediately.  Do you have a sense as to whether this monthly cost is even worth considering with milton?

• Hi pdwhite19 , 

I am a senior growth consultant for Phiture and we are always happy to support growing apps strategically. We are braze certified and also support executing campaigns and campaign experiments. Feel free to reach out to me ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hey, pdwhite19 --this is what we do for most of our clients, helping ensure Braze is running BAU, helping with ongoing architecture / platform support, etc. Our services start well under $25k/month. I'd love to learn more--want to email me at bobby@stitch.cx?