cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rupert
Practitioner

The Braze Global Customer Engagement Review provides a great sense what's trending in the digital world. Working in the nonprofit space, it's always interesting to see universal trends across industries. I also love seeing the "Ace Brands" crushing it, and the stats are encouraging, knowing we're not the only ones working to achieve a unified data picture.

I'm curious to hear what others in the Braze community found most valuable?  Here are my biggest takeaways from the 2024 Review:

• In a tough fundraising macro-environment, leveraging data will be key in expanding donor lifecycles to provide positive revenue growth in 2024.
  • As customer/donor expectations evolve, it’s becoming increasingly important to build a flexible tech stack that can leverage all data points to provide a truly personal experience.  
  • It’s crucial to build cross-functional teams to get the full marketing snapshot of your customer/donor. Data silos inhibit your growth potential.
  • As digital overload continues to increase, cross-channel communication is key to building.