Forum Discussion

RochelleWhite
Active Member II
12 months ago

Hey everyone πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ, I'm Rochelle and new to Braze xx

Hi everyone, 

After attending Braze City x City London, I thought I would join the community here. I attended on my own and felt massively out of my depth, so I didn't really network or speak to people. So, hopefully being here will be easier. 

Here's some fun facts about me... πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

πŸ—Ί Where I'm from: I'm from Milton Keynes (MK) (which recently got awarded city status.. woo). It's about an hours drive or 35 minute train journey (Avant West Coast) from London. 

🏠Where I live now: I live and work in MK. But, I've worked abroad in places like Ayia Napa, Kos, Malia and Tenerife - but that is a storytime for another day. 

πŸ’Ό What I do now: I own a creative advertising, marketing and PR agency, that focuses on building brands for the future, but connecting them to culture. I have also worked in-house and agency side for a range of brands and industries - even doing comms for the Foreign and Commonwealth office chief executive. Sidenote: I'm a creative person, who at one point had blonde hair and half a shaved head, with piercings, so that was a pretty corporate role for me haha. 

😍 A brand I admire: I wouldn't say I admire brands, but I'm loyal to Adidas Originals and Nike in regards to fashion. Beauty OGX, The Ordinary, Kerastase and (Look Fantastic monthly beauty box). Food Nandos and supporting various independents in MK and cars Audi/ VW group. 

🌎 Favourite trip I've ever taken: Simple, all the years I spent working aboard and also Jamaica. Very lucky to have heritage and family there, but also the amount of activities and wonderlusting, while there is great. 

I'm looking forward to being part of the Braze Bonfire community. 

Have a good one. R xxx 

6 Replies