Forum Discussion

Selman_Balci
Practitioner II
8 months ago

Segments: X Custom Event in Y Days - is it possible to increase Y Days up to 360?

Hello guys,

I am trying to refresh and update my segments and I need to specify some custom events based on last time the user did. Seems its limited to 30 days only, is there any alternative way or a solution to create segment lets say 180 or 360 days?

Thanks in advance!

• Braze Segment Extensions! Audience --> Segment Extensions. This feature should help exactly with this feature. Let me know if you have any questions. 

• Selman_Balci - You can create multiple extensions based on what AllanHeo mentioned and then create a regular segment such as "Exists in X Segment Extensions OR exists in Y Segment Extension". 

Hope that's what you were referring to for the need for multiple events.

5 Replies

• Selman_Balci - You can create multiple extensions based on what AllanHeo mentioned and then create a regular segment such as "Exists in X Segment Extensions OR exists in Y Segment Extension". 

Hope that's what you were referring to for the need for multiple events.

• Braze Segment Extensions! Audience --> Segment Extensions. This feature should help exactly with this feature. Let me know if you have any questions. 

• Hey AllanHeo ,

Thanks for the info. Yes it works as extension is up to 730 days, however it works for a single custom event or property. I need to gather 4-5 custom events together to create this. Do you have any suggestions on this?

Thanks!