Forum Discussion

aroarick
9 months ago

Braze Learning Registration

I am trying to learn Braze for a job that I would like to apply for, however I am unable to register for Braze Learning. There is no register option on the Braze Learning site, only Sign In. I have tried to use the credentials for Braze Bonfire, but they are not valid either. Has anyone else had this issue?

How do you register for Braze Learning?

DavidO
    8 months ago

You raise an intersting point aroarick as it's quite an in-demand skill that would be great for others to learn when looking for roles. 

AllanHeo actually has a great YouTube channel that covers basic and advanced concepts that will help you get a feel for it.

For Now Marketing - YouTube

5 Replies

EmilyCalderon
    Community Manager

Hi there aroarick

Braze Learning is currently a gated experience, so you need Braze dashboard access/login to go through most of the learnings. The exception to this is Foundations for Everyone, which is open to all and does not require a login. Braze Certification exams are open to anyone and are ungated, of course with the caveat that you cant access the related content for any exam other than the Practitioner Exam (if you are not a customer).

• Hi aroarick , I believe Braze Learning is meant for existing customers, as you need your Braze dashboard login to access the courses. 

MaggieBrennan any thoughts here? 

aroarick

So the only way to learn Braze is to buy the software in advance?

DavidO
        Strategist II

You raise an intersting point aroarick as it's quite an in-demand skill that would be great for others to learn when looking for roles. 

AllanHeo actually has a great YouTube channel that covers basic and advanced concepts that will help you get a feel for it.

For Now Marketing - YouTube