cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask Us Anything: Use Case by Use Case: Driving Value with the Braze Inspiration Guide

Published on ‎08-29-2023 12:45 PM by | Updated on ‎09-05-2023 07:54 AM

600x450_Content_Card_Sept.png

Join us for the next Ask Me Anything on the latest Braze Inspiration Guide on September 12 from 1pm - 2pm ET. Dana Newman, Senior Strategic Customer Success Manager, and Ishan Sharma, Strategic Business Consultant, are ready to answer your questions around the Braze Inspiration Guide, use cases covered in the Guide, the growth levers of Activation, Monetization, and Retention, and more. 

Last year's Braze Inspiration Guide covered over 40 customer engagement use cases and this year's refreshed BIG will cover a range of new use cases for you to apply to your customer engagement strategy (50+ use cases 👀). Join this unique opportunity to learn from two Braze subject matter experts and get direct answers to your questions. 

Ask Dana and Ishan anything about... 

• This year's refreshed Braze Inspiration Guide
  • Use cases you should absolutely adopt in your overall customer engagement strategy
  • The ways that they have seen Braze customers use the BIG to enhance their existing marketing programs
  • the Activation, Monetization, and Retention framework 

Featured Guests
Braze Employee

Braze Employee

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Sep 12, 2023 10:00 AM PDT
End:
Tue, Sep 12, 2023 11:00 AM PDT
4 Comments

unfortunately, I can not find any link or button where I can attend the event. Can someone help me please?

Hey @celinaloewinger ! This is a text-based event that we host in The Forum! 

Feel free to drop your questions directly in The Forum by clicking "Start a conversation" and our hosts, @ishan_sharma and @dana_newman will respond in thread.

my fault, thank you!