Are you a data-driven growth specialist looking for your next challenge? Look no further than Massive Rocket - the UK-based Data & CRM Consultancy that’s taking the world by storm!
With clients across Europe, the US, and Africa, we help businesses understand their customers and drive predictable growth through our core services of CRM Automation and Data & Analytics.
Our international team renders services to a diverse range of clients encompassing Financial Services, Aviation, Music, Media, Streaming and Sports sectors.
What We Offer
💨Fast-moving environment – you will never stop learning and growing
❤️Supportive and positive work culture with an emphasis on our values
🌍International presence – work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe
🪐 100% remote forever
🌴Flexible Vacation Policy
🧗🏼♂️ Career progression paths and opportunities for promotion/advancement
🍕Organised team events and outings
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Strategy Consultant (CRM) to manage and grow our customer accounts and relationships. The Strategy Consultant (CRM) will be responsible for the day to day running of the all client-facing delivery and will also play an active role in business development activities.
Strategy Consultant (CRM) will be leading client projects based on their past CRM experience and guiding customer through the design and delivery of their CRM programs.
• Take a lead role in client project delivery for retention audits + CRM programs working with multiple clients simultaneously
• Use analytics and attribution tools to build and investigate key user funnels, segmented retention charts and behavioural analyses to find problems, opportunities and campaign ideas for our clients
• Develop strategic marketing automation roadmaps based on a detailed understanding of the client’s qualitative and quantitative data insights
• Create and deliver presentations which communicate growth opportunities to product, analytics, and executive leadership.
• Scope detailed experiments to validate hypotheses that align closely with user psychology and usage habits for a broad range of mobile apps
• Help the team turn experiments into complex lifecycle flows using triggers and segmentations that intelligently send campaigns with both static and dynamic content
• Closely monitor campaign delivery and conduct robust statistically significant reports against core retention KPIs (not just leading indicator campaign metrics)
• Present and lead workshops at client onsite visits, weekly iteration calls and one on one consultations that confidently communicate your expertise to both junior team members and executives
• Manage and train one or more Junior/Mid Growth consultant, who will assist you with executing on the client work
• Determine the strategic direction and tone for all client accounts.
• White-boarding solutions with customers and working with delivery teams to create project proposals.
• Ensuring all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget.
• Managing tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service.
• Establishing and maintaining the client relationship standard of excellence for the agency to follow.
• Managing senior client expectations, increasing client satisfaction and engagement.
• 5+ years of experience in CRM marketing strategy or CRM campaign manager role.
• Extensive experience working with Braze platform, demonstrating proficiency in utilizing its features for effective CRM strategies.
• Ability to quality assure the work of junior team members in Braze, ensuring accuracy and alignment with best practices in CRM campaigns.
• A BA/BS in Business/Marketing related fields or equivalent working experience
• Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
• Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Hubspot or other CRM Platforms