Willingness to work in one of our Berlin or Tel Aviv offices or remotely.
GoTo is a mid-sized player in the shared mobility space, developing its own technology and operating services in both Israel and Germany. We manage three core consumer brands:
• GoTo: Station-based car sharing is available in multiple Israeli cities including Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Ramat Gan. The service allows users to book vehicles starting from one hour up to multiple days.
• Autotel: Operated in conjunction with the Tel Aviv municipality, this is a free-floating car-sharing service aimed at reducing car ownership.
• emmy: Our German moped-sharing service is present in Berlin, Munich, and Hamburg and offers users quick and simple access to an e-moped anytime anywhere.
In this role, you will develop and implement automated customer journeys using Braze. These journeys will focus on customer activation, conversion to the first purchase, activation to the first 3 rides, and retention across our three brands: emmy, Autotel, and GoTo.
• Customer Activation: Formulate and execute strategies to convert leads to new accounts across all brands.
• First Purchase Conversion: Design automated workflows in Braze to facilitate initial purchase.
• Ride Activation: Develop customer journeys that encourage users to complete their first 3 rides.
• Customer Retention: Create campaigns to reduce churn and increase customer lifetime value.
• Audience Segmentation: Use behavioural data to segment audiences for more targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
• Data Analysis: Utilise Braze analytics and other BI tools to monitor and optimize campaign KPIs.
• Customer Insights: Conduct surveys to gather customer insights, analyse the data, and present findings to various stakeholders.
• Tailored Brand Strategy: Tailor lifecycle marketing strategies to meet the specific needs of emmy, Autotel, and GoTo.
• Web-to-App Journey: Deploy website landing pages and manage the customer journey from web to app.
• Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment in customer journey strategies.
• At least 3 years' experience in lifecycle marketing.
• Proficiency in Braze is essential for this role and candidates who are already certified in Braze are preferred. If the candidate has experience with similar tools like Leanplum, Marketing Cloud, or Airship, they must obtain Braze certification within the first 2 months of employment.
• App-based marketing experience is necessary.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible work schedule
• Opportunity for growth
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter detailing your experience with Braze and lifecycle marketing to firstname.lastname@example.org